Newprint is a Canadian company and a family-owned business with a long, multi-generational printing history. We began as an offset printing company in 1990 serving businesses and organizations in the National Capital Region. While we continue to provide printing services in Ottawa, we have since expanded to serve clients throughout Canada and beyond. We are proud to be a printing services provider to a wide range of clients across North America. As a qualified supplier to various government departments, we have implemented meticulous quality control measures. We use these same measures for all of our clients, from non-profit to public and private companies. One of our goals is to create innovative products and unique solutions for our customers. We use tools from Esko’s and EFI’s catalogue of programs to help streamline and expedite this process, as well as equipment from Heidelberg and Xerox to deliver a finished product.
The Customer Service and Sales Representatives will be responsible for providing our customers with information in response to inquiries about our products and services. They will place orders into production and track their progress, ensuring the deadlines are met and the specifications are correct. Most importantly, they will be responsible for providing all of our customers with an outstanding experience. The CSSRs will be assigned a monthly sales goal and will earn commission based on the total amount of sales they have achieved.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer questions via telephone, email, and in-person inquires
- Assist customers with placing orders
- Keep track of jobs, and keep clients informed of any and all developments with their orders
- Enter job data and place orders into production
- Check customer files to ensure they will print correctly
- Search order history for previous jobs to maintain specifications
- Assists in developing and implementing the contract process.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with the Client Project Group and Account Support department to keep account activities and customer expectations met.
- Maintains contact management database
- Investigates and resolves customer problems
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Advanced reading and writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly and succinctly
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate paragraph
- Must be service oriented
- Familiarity with general office equipment expected
- Attention to detail and accountability needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a professional and pleasant phone demeanor required
- The ability to be flexible, multi-task and work effectively in a team environment is required
- Must be willing to learn and understand the company processes and procedures and have the ability to effectively explain to customers.
- Great attendance is crucial